Compare Selling With An Agent VS Professional House Buyer
|Selling With An Agent||SOLD To Nicole Buys Houses|
|Commissions/Fees:||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE|
|Closing Costs:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||NONE- WE pay ALL costs|
|Inspection/Financing Contingency*||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||NONE|
|Appraisal:||Required, sale can be subject to the appraisal||NONE- WE make CASH OFFERS|
|Average Days Until Sold:||91 DAYS||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||Varies||ONE (Just us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 days after accepting buyer’s offer||The date of YOUR choice (as early as 7 days)|
|Who Pays for Repairs?||Negotiated during Inspection period||NONE-We pay for ALL repairs|
Evaluate The Numbers And Decide Which Way
Helps You Get What You NEED!
Here at Co Vision Property Investments, we offer other benefits that selling the traditional house sale route can’t offer. For example:
- From offer to close (cash in hand) can occur in as little as 7 days!
- All the costs of holding the property during the time it’s listed, and while waiting for it to close (can be 90+ days from when listed on the market) will equal money in your pocket. You will avoid paying utility payments, tax payments, insurance payments, mortgage payments and more.
- Don’t worry about fixing anything up, cleaning your house for multiple showings/open houses, or finding a place for pets/children/yourself during showings/open houses.
- Regardless of how many repairs are needed, we would like to make an offer on your house! This saves you time and money that you can keep in your pocket. Do you have a complete fixer? Great! We love projects.
- Have a house full of great aunt Edna’s furniture, forget-me-nots, and clothes? Take what you want and leave the rest, we will take care of it all.
- We don’t use bank financing so there is never a concern if we can close the deal, as is often seen with FHA and VA loans.
When considering the time saved by working with Nicole at Nicole Buys Houses Colorado (aka Co Vision Property Investments), the no-hassle experience, the money saved on commissions, fees, and holding costs while waiting to sell the traditional route, many area home owners conclude that selling to a professional house buyer is the BEST VIABLE OPTION!
Is it for you?
Please complete the short form below or
give us a call at 970-316-3278 to talk about your options!
Our process is simple and you can close on the date of your choice. There’s absolutely NO obligation for requesting your FREE house offer below.
*An inspection contingency lets the buyer have time to do an inspection and terminate the contract or negotiate a new price if there are repairs that need to be done. If an agreement with the buyer can’t be reached, the buyer has the right to terminate the sale. Similar, a financing contingency gives the buyer the opportunity to back out of the purchase if they can’t obtain a loan or if the home doesn’t appraise for the value that the bank needs to close the loan. Here are some reasons for terminated contracts: Failed home inspection; Low/failed appraisal; Buyer loan problems (which prevent the loan from closing/sale completing). If a contract fails, add AT LEAST another 45-60 days to your planned home sale!